See below for current vacancies at MCJ Fabrications Ltd, and how to get in touch if you are interested in joining our team.
Our products are very diverse and include the following items: spiral stairs, helical stairs, mezzanine floors, balconies, balustrades, secondary steelwork and structural steel in both mild and stainless steel.
We are looking to employ an Architectural Metalwork installer.
Duties will include:
- Site installation
- Using various fixing systems
- Lining and levelling installed components
- Upholding the companies Health & Safety requirements
- Must hold a CSCS card
- Must hold a current Full Driving License
- Must be physically fit, due to the amount of lifting involved in this job position
- Must be eligible to live and work within the UK
- Experience in the fabrication and installation of Architectural metalwork would be an advantage but training will be provided to the successful candidate
- IPAF, PASMA an advantage
The candidate must have flexibility to work away from home on projects 5 days per week.
Hourly rate is negotiable and dependant on experience.
If you feel your skills and experience match the role criteria then please forward your CV to:
Copyright © 2021 MCJ Fabrications Ltd - All Rights Reserved.